Based in Auckland central in brand new "clubhouse" style offices, you will enjoy hybrid, flexible working within a team doing really unique work. The full team sits at about 50 and is growing!
Working on a mix of internal projects and also bespoke projects in collaboration with other companies. Really supportive and innovative workplace with great leadership.
A little bit about the role:
- Wireframing – Both low and high fidelity
- Prototyping, user testing & iterative problem solving based on results and feedback
- Developing a clear understanding our customers through research, customer/audience interviews, journey and user mapping, persona development. And then use insights and knowledge to power UX decision making
- Creating engaging interactive experiences through data visualisation and dynamic display
- Accurately estimate/scale deliverables and ensure the right balance between effort & value
Who are you and what is your profile?
- 5+ years of digital-specific design experience ideally with a strong focus on UX
- A true team player; someone who demands a collaborative approach in a cross-functional environment
- An experienced problem-solver, accustomed to human-centered design methods and principals
- Able to work fast and respond to changing needs and priorities; testing ideas, critically reviewing progress and continuously improving
- Comfortable collaborating with both technical and non-technical peers to design, test, validate, and iterate on experiences that solve customer and business problems