Our client is a leading NZ success story that helps that is product and tech-driven. T They have an incredible work environment, get along well and enjoy building amazing customer experiences. You’ll have the opportunity to create great experiences that impact a significant number of New Zealanders lives every week.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an integral part of the product team, you will play a key role in delivering a world-class product. As the UX Designer, assist in strategy and concepts and be very comfortable hands on the tools delivering change. Working broadly across the business your good communication and influencing skills will be crucial to support a broad range of small and large initiatives on responsive web, app etc.
This is an exciting opportunity to deeply partner with their customers and understand their needs and support the company on their mission to be the best in their field. You will be responsible for prototyping and working closely with their key stakeholders and customers to ensure the product is correctly designed and delivered. You will collaborate and form strong relationships with the wider team of developers, product managers and designers to work as a team. You will lead the user experience design and experimentation.You'll work across web and app and work on leading ecommerce UX projects.
- Previous experience as a UX / UI Designer and digital design
- Ability to form great relationships internally and externally
- Ability to lead the team and projects
- Expert in prototyping using a range of tools and format
- The chance to take on new challenges and extend your skillset.
- Be rewarded for the work you input.
- Be part of a great and growing team culture and environment.
Please apply for the role or contact Clara Courtin to find out more information at firstname.lastname@example.org