A very well established and hugely successful software company in an exciting industry. They have offices around the globe and are true market leaders in their sector. This organisation prides themselves on doing good things with good people, and their success has come through a unique combination of creativity, exceptional service and smart technology.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Due to growth, this business is seeking a number of Test Engineers and will consider people with junior to high-level intermediate experience.
You will work with sophisticated cloud software, technologies like Azure, Octopus, Kubernetes, Rabbit AMQP, and set up testing scenarios to ensure their testing process is delivered to quality, budget and time.
- Collaborate and work with the broader engineering and business teams on projects.
- Build BDD based API Test suites with SpecFlow and develop tests and helper classes in C#
- Create and Run Performance test suites with JMeter
- Test frontends Using SpecFlow with Selenium Driver
- Contributing to and enhancing CI CD pipelines
- Skilled in coding using programming languages including Python, C#, Ruby, PHP, and/or Java.
- C#/.Net, Typescript, React, Angular primarily
- Understanding of various testing strategies and practices.
- Self-motivated with a pragmatic approach and bring a continuous improvement mindset.
- Able to work in a team environment and have a positive attitude.
- Enjoy a challenge and like problem-solving
- Work with a talented team who are passionate about great software
- Supportive environment
- Fantastic industry
- Medical and life insurance
- Extended sick leave, paid parental leave and wellness benefits
- Career development and flexible working
- Lots of fun team events throughout the year
Don't let lockdown stop you from applying for such a great role! For more information please contact Claire Lowe on email@example.com or 021 206 5083