A successful and well established IT Consulting and Managed Services business. This organisation understands the challenges companies face to stay competitive in a fast-changing technology landscape. They have a talented and passionate team who have the knowledge and expertise to provide a first-class service for their clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will join a team of passionate and technically talented engineers, providing support remotely and onsite to internal and external customers.
- Performing analysis on hardware, software, and network capabilities.
- Consulting with clients' management and other departments, as well as alliance partners, architects, contractors and associates as required.
- Improving system efficiency by consulting with end-users and providing direction.
- Analysing and improving the performance of our sites, cloud services and offerings.
- Resolving logged errors, as well as ensuring system security and integrity.
- Documenting processes and monitoring system performance metrics.
- Ensuring that computer hardware remains compatible with software and other relevant platforms.
- Testing and implementing the latest technological advancements and solutions.
- Performing diagnostic tests and troubleshooting.
- Training and supporting end-users on hardware functionality and software programs.
We are seeking someone with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, along with previous systems engineering experience in an MSP environment. In addition, you will bring the following technical capabilities:
- All Windows Servers and Workstation operating systems
- Microsoft System Centre Products (VMM/DPM/CCM)
- Application Servers (Exchange/SQL/SharePoint/Active Directory
- Azure, Office 365, One Drive Business, Teams
- Hyper V with Clustering Services
- Veeam, Shadow Protect, Datto
- Fun and social team - plenty of laughs and banter here
- Great office space in the CBD
- Work with great clients that respect what you do
Please apply online, or contact Claire Lowe for more details on 021 206 5083