An award-winning company in the construction & engineering sector. This business offers a great working environment, strong leadership and lots of flexibility.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role plays a key part in the company's digitalisation programme, and you will spearhead the customer-facing side of systems implementation initiatives. This is a business-facing role, and a significant amount of your time will be working alongside the operational staff in their digitalisation journey.
The initial priority for this role will be the delivery of their Enterprise Content Management System, M-Files, to the business, including initial and ongoing training. Travel to the various offices across NZ will be required once alert levels allow, in order for you to deliver training.
- On-site/Hands-on support of the IT Systems to the business (initially Enterprise Content Management - M-Files), but not limited to M-Files only
- Responsible for the development and presentation of training material
- Identify opportunities for improvement in business processes
- Engage with the Business Analyst (Business Process Specialist)
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process discovery workshops, documenting outcomes, and preparing training materials
We are seeking someone who takes ownership of their role, is proactive and has a high level of initiative. You will have the ability to work on multiple projects at any one time, in a collaborative manner, and will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In addition, we are seeking someone with:
- Experience in end-user training – new user training and on-going upskilling
- Effective communication skills at all levels, internal and external
- Business process analysis and design experience
- Exposure to document management/enterprise content
Please apply ASAP if interested, or for more information, contact Nicola Stewart on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 246 7617