This well established business is a true Kiwi success story that continues to go from strength to strength and lead the way in their industry. They offer a good working environment, plenty of flexibility and lots of career progression and upskilling opportunities.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Take operational responsibility for services including VMware, Windows Server, Exchange, Veeam Backups, HPE Storage, End Point Security (Trend and Mimecast), and Networking (F5’s, Fortinet, Cisco and Aruba Cloud)
- Assist with reducing and responding to cyber security risks.
- Participate in the strategy, design, and implementation of new technologies.
- Contribute toward the continuous improvement of operational processes and procedures.
- 5+ years in operating infrastructure, network and security technologies.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and analytical abilities.
- Proven ability to engage with internal users, software teams and vendors in a constructive and collaborative style.
- Familiarity with agile software development and tooling.
- A strong desire to contribute to the DevOps journey
- Good mix of work from home and office
- Career progression and upskilling opportunities
- Colleagues who are passionate and talented
- Supportive leadership
Please apply online, or for more information contact Sarah Malcolm on firstname.lastname@example.org or 027 215 0562