This is your chance to join a global design agency that is doing some really great work. Their clients include some of the biggest organizations in New Zealand, and you will have the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders within them to design smart solutions.
The agency itself has a team of great designers, developers, and project managers. Everyone is passionate about the work that they do, and all get along really well as a team. An agency that truly values work-life balance.
The office is located in Auckland CBD, and there are some WFH days.
A little bit about the role:
- Design and build advanced cloud systems.
- Liaise with clients to analyse their needs and taylor cost, performance and uptime to their requirements.
- Build tooling for developers to make their local setup simple and to resemble the cloud setup closely.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Implementing effective alerting solutions.
- Ensure that the cloud environments are set up in a secure way. Advise other developers on security.
- Jump into feature development coding as needed.
Who are you?
- Proven experience building and maintaining performant cloud systems hands on. Either in AWS or Azure.
- Proven understanding of Cloud architecture.
- Experience with container systems such as Docker.
- Linux server admin via SSH.
- Hands on coding experience in other tech stacks.
- Experience with building efficient tooling for teams of developers.
- Bonus (not required): Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any similar subject.
- Bonus (not required): Other certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect are a plus.
- Bonus (not required): Experience with more than one cloud platform.
Technology we use (not a requirement):
- Docker on AWS ECS.
- Serverless functions and no-SQL DBs on AWS and on Azure.
- Linux VMs with custom maintenance scripting.
- Terraform and Serverless.
- MySQL, MariaDB, Microsoft SQL
Sound like you? Apply today, or if you have any questions, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0272150562