ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A world-recognised technology brand that provides innovative solutions that help businesses in New Zealand maximise business efficiency.
They are a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software. They partner with companies to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and engagement, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance.
They have an excellent team culture that are supportive, collaborative and enjoy socialising together.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The successful Business Development Manager (BDM) will join the Process Automation team serving a dedicated Auckland territory. The BDM is responsible for expanding their Process Automation client base. Prospecting, tailoring insights and solutions to the customer needs is at the core of this important role.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the world's leading innovators within diverse and open-minded team with big growth ambitions and potential.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Building new business via various outbound channels
- Providing our target market with a clear view of our capability and value proposition
- Methodical opportunity qualification, engaging business stakeholders to understand internal processes and budget/ROI requirements
- Tailor and present relevant industry insights to customers
- Configure and deliver customised demonstrations to prospective customers
- Take ownership of the end-to-end sales process, including proposal, commercial discussions and contract negotiation.
- Experience selling high-end software-based solutions
- Experience and discipline to allocate time to prospect for new sales
- The ability to engage with senior business customers, understand their challenges and provide valuable insight;
- Strong communication, business writing and presentation skills coupled with the ability to engage with customers remotely using various video conferencing tools
- Curious problem-solving mind and a professional customer-centric approach
- Maturity to own the end-to-end sales process from qualification through to contract negotiation
- The drive to excel and ambition to deliver outstanding results for your customers, your team and yourself