Opportunity to join a growing Software company that has been going from strength to strength in recent years. Filling a niche, they have a high customer satisfaction score which is backed up by their growing global customer base. Working in teams that are structured to have a delivery focus, this company will give you the opportunity to make your mark on the products that they offer.
A little bit about the role:
- Set up, configuration and management of infrastructure
- Creation, deployment and management of DevOps pipelines.
- Reporting and Dashboarding of information.
- Work closely with all departments to drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions
- Develop and maintain monitoring and alerting solutions and appropriate metrics to demonstrate performance and operational efficiency
- 3+ Years experience in cloud infrastructure design, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience with New Relic or equivalent APM
- Comprehensive networking knowledge
- Understanding of Content Delivery Network Deployments and distributed caching