My client is a leader in their field with a global presence, producing a sophisticated SaaS product.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Design and maintain comprehensive monitoring and debugging solutions as well as end-to-end incident response and remediation plans. You will also:
- Monitor, optimise and remediate cloud infrastructure pipelines and worfklows
- Review and implement incident response runbooks
- Work closely with DevOps to improve the CI/CD pipelines
- Troubleshoot production issues and perform root cause analysis
- At least 5 years' experience in site reliability engineering or DevOps
- Experience in IoT would be ideal
- Good experience in AWS-hosted environments
- Knowledge of a range of debugging and monitoring tools such as CloudWatch and Splunk
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flat structure with the agility to make decisions at speed
- Truly supportive team and wider business with a great onboarding programme
- Career progression pathways
- Health insurance provided
If this is of interest please hit the apply button or contact Nicola Stewart on 027 242 9753 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.