A leader in their field, this enterprise is going from strength to strength. They offer a great working environment with plenty of flexibility! They support organisations in digital enablement and transformation.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role requires troubleshooting and fault-finding of problems along with BAU activities such as patching and monitoring of various systems.
The person in this role will contribute to the efficient and successful operation of the organisation and deliver business value to internal and external customers.ABOUT YOU:
If you enjoy helping others, have a “can do” approach and have the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently then this is the role for you. The successful person should bring:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Networking knowledge
- Strong understanding of Cloud Services
- Monitor issues from start to resolution
- Provide essential online security advice and support
- Maintain relevant documentation of core infrastructure and systems configurations as well as related networks
- Support the physical and virtual servers, storage, switches, routing, firewalls and associated software defined data-centres and software defined networks.
- An enthusiasm to keep up with technology trends
- A high level of knowledge in MS Office 365 and current
Microsoft server systems, management tools and
industry best practices including Intune and Autopilot
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience in “hybrid” cloud
- A high level of knowledge in MS Office 365
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Apply online today, or for more information, contact Cha-lee Hall on 027 214 6775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org