A hugely successful global brand with a strong presence in New Zealand. They have a technically talented technology team that work hard but have lots of fun doing so. Offering a great working environment and supportive leadership.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior Systems and Network Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to establish and maintain the company’s IT systems and infrastructure across NZ.
These will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing and maintaining the network
- AD/Group Policy
- Supporting the virtual environment and building virtual machines when needed
- Monitoring and administering backups and replication
- Maintaining, building and supporting Ubuntu and Windows Server environments
- Powershell and Python scripting
- User ID provisioning/automation
- Maintaining and patching wireless LAN controllers ensuring WiFi stability across all sites
- Software lifecycle management
- Management and integration of cloud applications
- Systems and network security including monitoring and managing firewalls and VPN
- Keeping up to date with the latest security threats and concerns
We are seeking someone who has the following technical skills at a high level:
- Cyber Security
- Windows Server 2016 and later
- Fortigate FW
- Gsuite / M365
- Antivirus console management
- AD / Group Policy
- HP / Aruba
- Vsphere / ESX
In addition, you will be highly motivated, cool under pressure, a team player, and have excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As well as the opportunity to work for one of the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in their sector, this company offers:
- Competitive remuneration
- Future career growth opportunities
- Comprehensive in-house learning & development
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Superannuation scheme – plus Kiwi Saver
- Preferential banking packages
- Exceptional Employee discounts
Please apply online, or for more information contact Lisa Cooley on 021 029 81422 or
Due to current border restrictions, we are currently only able to consider those based in New Zealand or due to return in the next few weeks for this role.