This well regarded and hugely successful business has offices in multiple countries and is committed to providing its customers with the best software in its sector. You can work fully remote or join the creative, driven and committed team in the super cool Auckland office once out of lockdown. People working here are at the top of their game.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a senior front end Angular engineer, you will be responsible for the build, quality and performance of all front-end code, including web applications and SDKs. This role will work closely with the platform team, product management and product design to build the robotics portal.
- Browser application software design and documentation
- Styling and CSS management to achieve pixel-perfect implementations of designs
- Performance optimisation of the portal
- Test automation build and release pipelines
- Working with product, platform and mechatronic teams to identify areas of improvement for robot operations
- Learning new tools, frameworks and methods
- Several years of professional experience building and supporting large Angular applications in production
- Experience with WebGL engines such as Babylon.js
- Experience with performance tuning for complex UI rendering
- Excellent skills with CSS and supporting technologies
- Passion for UX
For more information, contact Nicola Stewart on 027 242 9753 or email@example.com