A SaaS company in the lease management and accounting sector seeks Senior Developers to join their team. This is a remote first opportunity.
Already serving global markets, they need talented individuals to join their team as they continue to grow at speed. It’s an exciting time to be joining their business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will support the business in achieving its technology and product vision, with the overarching aim being to support elegant, innovative, robust technology applications that specialise in cloud-based applications and solutions on behalf of both customers and the company.
You will write code, build products and product features, design and implement software, and make data-driven decisions to ensure effective outcomes.
We are seeking someone who deems themselves technically savvy and totally confident working on their own at home as a Senior Software Developer.
Working in high-pressure environments will be a walk in the park for you, and you'll have no problem adhering to tight deadlines and product roadmaps; you produce work of a high standard.
You will be a team player with the ability to articulate well; you will be able to explain why you do things you do in your work.
- 5+ years experience developing software applications.
- Leadership experience, or desire to step into a leadership position.
- Cloud platform experience; Amazon Web Services or similar.
- React or similar framework (Vue, Angular)
- Version control, Git.
- Relational or Non-Relational Databases e.g Oracle, Postgres, DynamoDB, Redis.
- Testing, unit testing.
- AWS Serverless based services, i.e Lambda, SNS, SQS, EventBridge, etc.
- Microservice and event driven design patterns.
- CI/CD Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins etc.
- Study information needs, systems flow, data usage, work processes and problem areas all following the SDLC to develop elegant and effective software solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, solution development and problem definition requirements all in relation to cloud-based applications.
- Review code for quality, accuracy, and efficiency; ensure source code, scripts and documentation all meet the required standard.
- Conduct systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Generate, respect and support ideas with the wider team and offering insightful solutions.
- Engage and participate in educational opportunities where possible; you will have a hunger for learning new development tools and the technology industry generally.
- Take responsibility and ownership for all development work and thorough quality control.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Work fully remotely anywhere in NZ.
- Plenty of autonomy.
- Health insurance.
- Fun, social and supportive team.
- Passionate, talented colleagues.
We know there's a lot of opportunities out there at the moment, but we can assure you this is one you don't want to miss.
Please apply online, or contact Holly for more information on 0272279091 or at firstname.lastname@example.org