A growing software business that is part of a wider group of companies who are leaders in their field. They are creating cutting edge software via an extremely talented team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Within this role, you will work with the business, end-users, product owners and project managers to deliver new digital solutions, process efficiencies and continuous improvements to existing digital solutions. Operating at a senior level, you will use your business knowledge and analysis skills to determine how business requirements and outcomes can best be elicited and achieved from conception to delivery.
- 5+ years working as a BA, including experience working at a senior level, within an SDLC context
- Solid, up-to-date understanding of the SDLC
- Previous software testing experience, ideally with formal training in this area, including UAT
- Strong user story development experience
- Good experience interpreting and preparing business process workflows and diagrams, while soliciting key stakeholders input
- The ability to effectively understand business requirements and map them to application capabilities
- Great lifestyle in sunny Tauranga
- Work for a business that empowers its employees
- Fantastic working environment and talented colleagues
Please apply online or for more information contact Lisa on 021 029 81422 or