An exciting SaaS company with nearly 50,000 customers worldwide, and who are truly global leaders in their space. In 2020 they focused heavily on ensuring no one in the business lost their jobs, as well as helping their customers to survive. Needless to say, this is a great place to work and now is an awesome time to join as they scale up for 2021.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will deeply understand the needs of this company’s customers and drive their strategy and positioning for their biggest upcoming projects. You'll be responsible for driving awareness, acquisition and expansion projects. You'll have a small team reporting into you. You will work closely with product team, community managers, sales and customer success team. You'll have a deep understanding of their customers, their needs as well as knowing their competitors.
You will develop the product marketing and support the companies market position and support the growth into other markets.
You will have good reporting skills and ability to update senior stakeholders on progress and insights.
- A high level of empathy for customers, you will be able to deeply understand their users, their environment, the issues they face, and how you can help them be more successful
- 5+ years' in a product marketing role in a SaaS company
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience expanding into other markets is a bonus
- First-class communication skills
- Excellent relationship building and management skills and the ability to bring multiple teams together to ensure great outcomes
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work from home, or the office, or both. Must live in Melbourne or New Zealand.
- You'll be provided with all the equipment you need for a great home office
- Wellness and professional development benefit with annual budgets to help you master your wellbeing and growth
- The chance to work with super talented and passionate people in a market-leading organisation.
Please apply online or contact Louise Paulin on firstname.lastname@example.org or +6427 2743203