This SaaS startup in the PropTech sector are taking their industry by storm in NZ and Aussie, and it won't be long until they take their awesome product to the rest of the world. They already have a significant percentage of their market and are looking to grow this even further this year and beyond.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the CTO, as a Senior Developer, you will support them in achieving the technology and product vision. You'll write code and build products and product features, design and implement software, and make data-driven decisions to ensure effective outcomes.
- Front and back end development of websites and apps
- Working closely with Product, Sales and other team members to ensure that what the developers build meets the needs of the business
- Reviewing code for quality, accuracy and efficiency
- Generating ideas with team members and offering insightful solutions
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Attending meetings and briefings with clients and peers
- Delegating tasks to appropriate team members and successfully leading development projects
- Taking responsibility for all development work and ownership of thorough quality control
We are seeking someone who is technically savvy with a flair for creativity and innovation. Working in high-pressure environments is a walk in the park, and you'll have no problem adhering to tight deadlines and product roadmaps.
You will be comfortable using data and analytics and will be a team player with first-class communication and interpersonal skills. Everyone here has a great sense of humour and positive attitude, along with a passion for what they do.
In addition, you'll need the following technical skills:
- Nodejs, React
- API integrations
- Flexible work from home and office arrangements
- Awesome office environment close to the CBD
- Heaps of autonomy
- Fun and social team
- Passionate, talented colleagues
- Be part of something special from the early stages
We know there's a lot of opportunities out there at the moment, but trust us, this is one you don't want to miss. Please apply online, or contact Claire Lowe for more information on 021 206 5083