ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A well-known enterprise that undertakes meaningful work to improve the wellbeing of people in the community. This company embraces diversity and offers a supportive working environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior IT Risk Advisor, you will implement activities under the Certification & Accreditation process in order to improve the risk management within this organisation.
You will engage with programmes and portfolios across the business and its key stakeholder groups to improve risk management and outcomes, including successfully implementing change management plans, and providing oversight of solution and risk assessments. This role provides a risk oversight capability for portfolio and programme managers to ensure that customer and business risks are understandable and acceptable.
- Change or risk professional certification(s) (e.g. CIA, CISA, etc.)
- At least 5 years in an IT Risk related role
- At least 3 years of organisational change management experience
- Broad stakeholder/relationship management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in the healthcare or government sectors highly desirable
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Inclusive and supportive working environment
- Undertake meaningful work that improves lives
- Stable industry
- Flexible working options
Please apply online or contact Lisa Cooley for more details on 021 029 81422 or
Please note that due to border restrictions we are only able to consider those already in New Zealand or due to return in the next 4-6 weeks