An enterprise organisation in the healthcare sector. This organisation has a huge pipeline of projects and treat their contractors as part of the family.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working as part of a team of 10 Infrastructure PMs, you will operate at a senior level with plenty of autonomy to lead your project team as you deliver multiple large infrastructure projects. These will predominantly be in the networking, security and storage areas.
We are seeking someone with the ability to work autonomously and who can handle ambiguity. It is essential that you understand the importance of governance, as this is a heavily regulated environment that is audited by the government at a high level. In addition, you will need:
- At least 5 years of project management experience, with a proven track record delivering large, complex IT infrastructure projects
- Experience writing business cases essential
- Previous experience delivering network and security focused projects
- Experience working on Active Directory upgrade projects highly desirable
- Experience working on storage focused projects desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management, leadership and communication skills
- First-class documentation skills
If you are available to start a role within the next 4 weeks max (much sooner preferred), then please apply online, or for more information contact Clara at firstname.lastname@example.org