This fast-moving and successful SaaS business are seeking developers to join their uber cool team in sunny Tauranga. We are seeking a Senior Developer who either wants a remote working opportunity, or is keen to move to sunny Tauranga to work on developing and expanding our clients SaaS product.
This team loves building, learning, and exploring new ideas together and pride themselves on the supportive and fun culture they offer. In short, they love the flexibility technology can offer, but not the complexity. They provide value and amazing service, all while having a bit of fun along the way. They are looking for people who will thrive within a team and want to help change the world with smart software solutions.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Due to rapid growth our client needs someone who wants to continuously improve and push boundaries, share or grow their knowledge and collaborate within their fast-growing team. This role that requires good decision-making skills and the ability to create scalable applications across a range of frameworks and technologies.
- You communicate well and enjoy working in part of a team.
- You think on your feet and use your initiative.
- You can work well in a dynamic environment; you are adaptable.
- You are autonomous, can work independently and use your initiative.
- At least 4 years experience programming in a range of environments.
- Unit testing skills and habits
- A keen appreciation of UI and UX best practice or understanding
- Working knowledge or experience developing web and mobile-centric APIs, and REST and push technologies like websockets
- Experience with modern front-end libraries such as VueJS and ReactJS
- Experience adding integrations (think Stripe, Active Directory, Slack, Intercom, and the various AWS services.
- Experience in using relational databases or ORMs.
- Experience with NoSQL databases or hosted platforms such as Firebase or DynamoDB is a bonus.
- Eager to dig in and get going with top industry tools and frameworks for building scalable apps.
- Experience with modern build tools such as Webpack or Parcel would be welcome
- A keen appreciation of the factors influencing perceived load times – latency, local storage, data replication, prediction and pre-caching, etc
- Every second Friday afternoon off
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be entitled to company share options – at no cost to you
- A performance bonus
- Your birthday off
- Competitive remuneration
- A casual dress code! Wear what you feel most comfortable in
- An annual wellness week
- Standing desks