ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A hugely successful SaaS start-up who has made a real difference to the lives of millions of people globally during Covid.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Joining a small but growing team, you will mainly have a front-end focus to your coding but won't be afraid to jump into the back-end when needed.
Within this role you will work on new features, product enhancements and bug fixing. This role is working directly with customers so you can see the difference your coding makes.
- 5+ years' experience as a software developer
- HTML, CSS and experience working with Single Page Applications
- Ability to pick up new technologies at speed
- Experience developing scalable and high performing web applications
- Comfortable working directly with end-users
Bonus gold stars for:
- Backend experience with Java or Ruby on Rails.
- PostgreSQL and CockroachDB
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work on a product that has worldwide users in the tens of millions!
- Catered lunch and snacks through the day
- Car park provided
- An opportunity to grow your skills with training and mentoring
Please apply online or contract Claire Lowe on 021 206 5083.
Please note due to current border restrictions we can only currently consider those based in New Zealand, or those with the rights to return and can do so within a few weeks.