Our client is a trusted and well-respected communications agency specialising in social media, public relations, and experiential. They pride themselves on the relationships they build directly with their loyal clients and create meaningful stories on their behalf. They have a tight-knit team with an office based near the city centre.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role requires you to plan, organise and execute everything from sampling campaigns, stunts, product launches, gala dinners, roadshows and more.
You will be able to write health and safety sheets with your eyes shut and manage the teams’ projects and campaigns.
You will play a key role in partnering with brands to deliver marketing solutions and digital campaigns. You’ll be genuine in your approach and have the ability to consult and adapt to client needs.
- 7+ years experience as an Event Manager.
- Proven experience managing people.
- Excellent communication skills.
- People person.
- PR or communications background advantageous.
- A visionary; you will know how to create a deck and mood board to sell the dream.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Work on some exciting big clients.
- Be rewarded for the work you input.
- Be part of a great and growing team culture and environment.
- Flexible working and other benefits.
For more information, feel free to contact Holly on 0272279091 or at firstname.lastname@example.org