ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A large, complex enterprise going through an exciting period of transformation. They have restructured their Digital team and moved to an Agile way of working. This has created an awesome opportunity for a Senior Digital Portfolio Owner.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Senior Portfolio Owner is a key member of the highly collaborative Digital team, working with stakeholders, product owners, developers, analysts and other technical personnel throughout all phases of the digital life cycle.
Your primary responsibility is to lead and provide direction, enabling the wider function to successfully plan, maintain, life cycle and change their environment. This includes enabling the direction and collaboration the Agile and DevOps teams require to successfully meet their goals.
You will play a key part in driving the Agile transformation by implementing methodologies and frameworks and will support the Digital team to achieve their vision and goals through being a true practitioner of the agile manifesto.
Perhaps you've come from a traditional project or programme management background, but now you live and breathe Agile? It's essential for this role that you have played a key part in implementing Agile and have vast experience using Scaled Agile Frameworks
We are seeking someone with the following:
- At least 5 years of experience working in Agile practices
- Played a key part in an Agile implementation
- Experience implementing and using Scaled Agile frameworks
- Experience delivering SAP solutions highly desirable
- Proven success managing contractors and suppliers
- Demonstrated success in customer relations and change management
- First class written and verbal communication skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Great lifestyle in sunny Tauranga
- Flexible working arrangements - work from home and office
- Free life insurance and discounted health insurance
- Active social club
- Wellness programme
- Plenty of learning and development opportunities
Please apply online, or for more information contact Lisa Cooley on or 021 029 81422
Please note that due to current border restrictions, we are only able to consider people currently in New Zealand or due to return shortly.