ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A hugely successful global business that's a major player in its sector. They are innovative, passionate about their customers and truly values their people.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be a key member of the BI & Data team that is responsible for managing, optimising, overseeing and monitoring data retrieval, storage and distribution throughout the Warehouse infrastructure.
The main purpose of this role is to create and optimise the possible analytical insights available from the organisation's data, providing reliable and timely outcomes for the business to make informed decisions around business direction, where to invest funding and where to take action across the business. This is a highly technical and commercially focused role.
We are seeking someone with exceptional technical, interpersonal and communication skills, along with the ability to mentor more junior members of the team. In addition, to be considered for this opportunity you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience performing MS SQL Server data warehouse development and management i.e. SSAS tabular model
- At least 2 years experience working with Azure SQL, Logic Apps, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse
- The ability to translate "data speak" into clear information for business teams
- Experience using statistics to generate clear and effective recommendations
- Expert-level SQL experience, experience testing and optimising other people's queries
- Excellent skills/experience with SSIS, SSAS and PowerBI
- Knowledge of CRMs e.g. Salesforce and good knowledge of the integration of data between systems
- Experience accessing and working with data from multiple sources
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Fun and down-to-earth working environment
- Free parking onsite
- Flexible working arrangements - a mix of home and office
- Career development opportunities
Please apply online or contact Lisa Cooley for more details on or 021 029 81422
Please note that due to border restrictions, we are currently only able to consider those already based in New Zealand, or those with the right to return and who can do so within a few weeks.