A global CX and insights company with 5 offices across New Zealand, Australia and Asia who work with a range of large corporates and medium sized businesses on a global scale. They have a strong ethos to put people first and respect each other's skills to deliver excellent outcomes that are creative and commercially credible. They are leaders in their field and well-known as one of the best in the industry for the work they do, as well as their culture. Not only is their environment supportive, but they reward successes and offer clear career growth plans. Their Auckland office is based in Auckland CBD and they offer flexible working.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an exciting opportunity to work on some of the best CX projects where you will strategically work with their key clients to deliver consultative problem solving.
This role will suit someone who is an eager and enthusiastic researcher who is looking to make an impact and difference. The work you would undertake is diverse and across a range of different clients and projects.
This role requires the skill set and expertise to proficiently manage qualitative projects end-to-end whilst drawing on additional expertise and resource from within the business where necessary. The role requires a skilled moderator with a strategic mindset and an understanding of how to develop actionable insights that provide clients with business solutions and opportunities.
- Developing and owning client relationships and working with those clients to define their key business challenges and shape qualitative studies that will answer to those challenges. You'll lead 1-2 key clients of the business.
- Immersing yourself in the client’s business to establish a credible base of knowledge from which to build
- Conducting, delivering and helping to deploy qualitative research that is sharp, smart, inventive, pragmatic and commercial
- Competent in applying a wide range of techniques to create tailored approaches
- Expert in at least one research technique
- Design quality, efficient methodology approaches and resourcing with input from seniors in the company and specialists
- Able to develop extensive discussion guides and stimulus across a range of issues and qualitative methodologies
- Skilled and experienced moderator. Able to moderate groups independently and to a high standard.
- Extensive experience in a customer experience or market research role (at least 10 years)
- Ability to deliver timely solutions and develop strong relationships with different levels of staff, clients and senior management
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to carry out duties autonomously and work effectively in a team environment
- Present and conduct self professionally at all times
Please apply online or if you would like some more information, you can reach out to Louise Paulin, Manager & Principal Consultant at email@example.com or on 0272743203.