ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A well-known business in the Financial Services sector. This organisation invests in its people and provides a supportive environment. Here, all the work you do will have an impact.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Within this role, you will provide effective delivery of new features and functionality to meet the ongoing needs of the business, through quality implementation and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 products and services.
You will collaborate with other developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Configure and develop according to approved application design concepts
- Integrate existing systems and services into CRM architecture
- Work with the business to make sure that the configuration and customisation meet application requirements and performance goals
- Identify solutions to system performance and usability issues
- Document and track resolution to system issues
- Recommend design modifications to improve system performance and usability
- Analyse business requirements and functional design and propose alternate approaches if appropriate
- Identify and clarify solution requirements
- Translate conceptual, logical and physical solutions into work packages
We are seeking someone with drive, enthusiasm, and a strong commitment to the provision of excellent client service. You'll have first-class communication and interpersonal skills and bring the following technical capabilities:
- A very strong understanding of MS Dynamics 365 & CRM 2016 including
- Configuration & Customisation
- Workflow & Plugin Development
- Schema/Entity Model Extension
- Performance Tuning
- Experience creating Web Services and Integration
- Good working knowledge of SQL databases and data migration concepts
- DevOps experience
- Experience with reporting tools e.g. SSRS and Power BI
- Experience with API development and integration
- Experience with Unit Testing
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Great work/life balance, flexible working arrangements
- Additional annual leave at Christmas (up to 5 days)
- 10 days sick leave
- Wellbeing programme
- Social club