A well-known enterprise who are major players in their sector. They are entering an exciting period of digital transformation and have a big pipeline of exciting user experience and product projects. They offer flexible working arrangements and a fantastic team environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Senior Business Analyst plays a critical role in taking a user centered view to defining, designing and delivering exceptional customer experiences across their Ecommerce and instore retail experience.
You'll be the Lead BA in the Digital Team and report into the GM of Digital.
- Establish effective communication mechanisms to understand business and customer goals/objectives and foster a shared understanding of this with the entire team
- Understand and document the requirements for digital features and enhancements through clear communications with users, product owners, development teams and other stakeholders
- Facilitate, communicate, verify and maintain user requirements, including mapping digital customer journeys and associated business processes
- Evaluate information from multiple sources and help distinguish user requests from user needs
- Analyse, design and prioritise how potential solutions to problems are best delivered aligning with the overall digital experience
- Foster Agile principles and methods for requirement gathering
- Facilitate Agile rapid and meaningful releases
You will have experience working in an agile environment supporting on key digital projects. This role would best suit an intermediate BA wanting to step up or a senior BA looking for a new challenge. You'll ideally have 5+ years business analyst experience and proven experience in requirements gathering, definition, business planning, data analysis, process analysis. You'll have experience working with end-users.
Please apply online, or for more information contact Louise Paulin on 027 273 3203 or email@example.com