ABOUT THE COMPANY:
This is a leading New Zealand company that is on a journey to become a truly customer insights-driven and efficient business that is digitally enabled.
Be part of the a New Zealand success story creating new sources of value for customers and increasing operational agility and simplicity.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will use the latest development tools, techniques and paradigms in order to develop SAP BW HANA solutions that is at the core of our business. In addition, the secondary purpose of this role is to build models, improving modelling for architecture, and visualizing the data to defined standard.
- Develop predictive models, applying analytics and machine learning algorithms to support business decisions.
- Design, develop, maintain and implement solutions that meet approved FSNI standards and specifications in a timely manner.
- Collaborate on innovative solutions in the areas of SAP HANA and data provisioning to support both the productive & future HANA initiatives.
- Understand business needs to develop application design and development, automation testing, performing design and code review and development of technical documentation Analyse SAP B
- HANA & other data warehouse data architecture & design in terms of efficient, completeness and accuracy.
- Design and develop robust SAP BW HANA models the across all FSNI operational areas including smart data access to other operational data warehouses.
- Continuous SAP BW HANA optimization and stabilization across all implemented areas.
- Application support, including participation in monitoring roster.
- Develop clear visualisation to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion.
- Gain an understanding of our product, our customers' data, and the industry to inform data adjustments and quality, processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of individuals, presenting proposals for technical and non-technical at both a junior and senior level.
- Proactively investigate and discover new techniques, technologies and data sources to enhance the group's data universe and analytical capabilities.
You'll be passionate about tech, thrive in an agile enivornment and be excited to play around in a digital journey.
This role can be remote, globally. There is possibly the opportunity to support the person in this role, should they want to move to NZ.
- A degree or master's in computer science, Physics, Mathematics or similar.
- Minimum of 8 years of development and optimization experience with SAP BW 7.4 & 7.5 on HANA & SAP HANA 1 SP10 or above or an equivalent Data Warehouse technology including but not limited to Microsoft SQL, IBM COGNOS and Qlikview.
- Experience with SAP technologies (must have).
- A good knowledge of statistical methods and how to utilize them in R, Python or equivalent).
- Advanced SQL user.
- Technically strong when handling data.