Our client is a leading financial services company that have a great team based environment and offer excellent growth within their teams. The company is a leading provider in investment administration. They have exciting software solutions they offer the industry that are innovative and solve problems within the sector. You'll build strong knowledge of the financial services sector and get exposed to all the different facets of fund management. They are located in central Auckland in modern offices.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This opportunity is perfect for someone who loves data, software and engaging with clients. You'll be part of their Client Success Team that is currently a team of 3.
You'll be helping manage the creation, organisation and maintenance of templates using their new customer experience tools and engaging with clients to ensure they are functional and can be maintained. You'll be delivering information in a top quality format that will be provided onto their clients.
You will have good programming knowledge but won't need to necessarily overly technical. You will need to understand the main concepts so you know how to create templates easily and it's easily maintainable for someone to pick up.
You'll have an interest in Financial Services and a curiosity of the industry and various investment offerings.
You'll be provided with all the training you will need to succeed and have full ownership of a number of client relationships.
You'll be part of a team that is supportive and offers an excellent learning platform for a career in Financial Services.
- Liaising with clients to produce and create engaging templates
- Provide clients with data and analytics
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to address any client issues as they arise
- Keep up to date records on all client interactions and maintaining client details on a relationship management system
- Prepare agendas and lead client meetings
- Co-ordinate and drive smaller projects and service enhancements – from development through to implementation
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in a data or analytical role
- Basic programming knowledge including HTML
- Interest or experience in managing relationships with clients
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred but no required
- Professional approach to communication - written and verbal
- Confident, respectful and a team player
- Attention to the detail
- Time management skills
Please apply online, or for more information contact Louise on 0272743203 or email@example.com