A privately owned software company on a huge growth trajectory. They have a global client base and zero client churn. They offer an awesome working environment in central Christchurch and the chance to work with passionate colleagues that are at the top of their game.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This newly created opportunity will see you responsible for delivering new, high quality features across the company's platform. You will also support their global users with technical issues.
- Learn and understand the technical features and functionality of the company's solution
- Improve the quality of their products by conducting exploratory testing, expanding upon automates tests and expanding test vectors
- Provide front-line technical support by responding to technical support requests in a friendly and helpful way, classifying and gathering information on technical issues and providing status updates to the interested parties
We are looking for someone with at least two years of QA experience within a software environment, alongside previous software, technical support experience. In addition you will need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- The ability to present concise testing results
- Excellent attention to detail and prioritisation skills
Please apply online, or for more information contact Clara on 027 227 9091 or email@example.com