Our client is a leading e-commerce New Zealand business where the customer is at the core. They are a beloved brand in New Zealand and are one of New Zealand’s fastest growing businesses.
They have a fantastic team culture that they pride themselves on and are based in central Auckland.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The QA Specialist responsible for projects across Digital Quality Assurance across My Food Bag and ensuring it is implemented in an effective and transparent way.
The role will be focused both on the long-term view of the companies strategic QA direction whilst also assisting individual product / project teams in the planning and execution of testing strategies that help to ensure the quality of features delivered for any given piece of work.
As the product expands its technology delivery footprint into other business areas such ad Operations and Data, this role will be ensuring that new technology platforms, whether delivered by teams or external vendors, are built with Quality in mind.
This role will involve a lot of testing on mobile.
- Working directly with project and/or product teams to ensure the quality of changes to digital software products – specifically working directly with Business Analysts and Developers to understand requirements and how they are built
- Maintenance of test plans and test cases that support the QA of new features and regression testing of existing functionality
- Use of a range of toolsets to help improve the efficiency of QA activity across projects and products (including automated integration and functional testing)
- Ensure testing suites are kept up to date, either by direct enhancement, or delegation to other team members
- Liaising with other technical testers and / or system experts to ensure inter-product integration testing is planned and executed
- Take responsibility for advising on test environment setup covering data, refresh frequency, and number of environments
- Communicate to all appropriate stakeholders as to the ‘quality health’ of any given project or product at any time
- 2-3 years quality assurance testing experience
- Working knowledge of modern QA engineering frameworks (Cucumber / Selenium / Cypress etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Please apply online or reach out to Claire Lowe for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org