A market leading enterprise going through an exciting period of transformation, having recently acquired one of their competitors. This organisation offers a first-class working environment and a hybrid work from home and office model.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Contributing to the full SDLC lifecycle across various squads with a focus on testing and quality
- Analysing and providing input into technical and requirement specifications
- Creating and executing test strategies, test plans, test cases, test conditions, and test scripts as well as peer reviewing others within the test team
- Owning for the implementation of the technical testing strategy across application teams ensuring consistency of technical testing frameworks, processes, and tools.
- Thinking outside the box and be inventive in identifying, designing and building upon the existing automated test framework for smoke and regression testing
- Working directly with development team(s) to test upcoming exciting software features.
- Knowledge of Agile and/or Lean software development practices.
- 6+ years experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A clear understanding of the software product cycle including build, test, packaging, and release procedures into local, shared and production environments.
- Deep knowledge of software testing methods and test engineering toolsets that can be used to ensure quality of code in technical testing deliverables.
Apply online today or contact Sarah on email@example.com if you have any questions