Specialist wholesale and retail client with over 5000 employees across Australasia.
Reporting to the Group Technology Manager, you will lead the implementation and delivery of business-critical technology initiatives around ERP and customer-facing digital platforms.
- Establish and maintain robust project management processes and methodologies
- Apply change management processes and tools to manage the transition between current and future state
- Develop a deep technical understanding of current ERP solutions and their integration with other core business systems and customer-facing platforms
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 5 years’ experience in project and programme management
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems
- Extensive experience of managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong change analysis and management experience