One of New Zealand's most recognisable organisations, currently going through an exciting transformation, and with a number of very exciting projects underway. This company offers an exceptional working environment, strong and supportive leadership, and treat their contractors as part of the family.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This person will play a significant role in a major programme of work to replace this company's web and mobile application, which is used by millions of Kiwis.
They are seeking a very capable project scheduler to facilitate and chair meetings to discuss and maintain the currency of the project plan, engaging all team members in the process.
- Develop and maintain programme schedules- tasks, effort, duration, sequence, resources
- Identify relationships, logic, milestones, stage gates and constraints for projects across the programme
- Facilitate and obtain accurate and timely program schedule updates from project teams and perform QA/QC on information received
- Guide the project leads on the big picture view
- Monitor and actively participate in project and program scheduling issues while administering best practices and standards
- Create and develop conceptual what-if schedules for multiple project streams
- Determine project interlocks and dependencies
- Perform Critical Path analysis and Earned Value analysis
- Identify options for time saving
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis as directed by programme management e.g. plan on a page for programme stakeholders – steering groups, communications
- Raise risks and issues arising from scheduling activities
We are seeking someone with expert knowledge of MS Project, as well as the ability to constructively work with workstream leads to agree effective and efficient delivery. Collaboration is key within this role. In addition, you will bring:
- High level of proactivity and a willingness to ask questions
- The ability to effectively work with individuals to elicit key activities to achieve outcomes
- High level of drive and determination
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of integrity and transparency
- Ability to motivate others
We are looking for someone to start ASAP, so please don't delay in applying. For more information, contact Nicola Stewart on 021 246 7617