ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A well-known business in the financial services sector with a number of large projects in-flight and in the pipeline. They offer a great working environment in a popular part of the CBD, and offer the chance to split your time between working from the office and working from home.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a key member of the PMO, you will provide high-quality project management services to ensure the company's goals are achieved as efficiently and effectively as possible, through the most appropriate implementation of available technology and processes. This is a great chance for an intermediate level PM to step into a more senior role and coach and mentor more junior project managers.
Initially, you will be working on a large CRM implementation, so Microsoft Dynamics experience would be hugely beneficial.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of complex projects within the Digital Transformation team
- Providing support for the preparation of business cases and reviewing business cases produced by others
- Identifying, scoping and managing assigned projects, ensuring deliverables meet required standards and are within budget and timeline parameters.
- Providing reporting as required by key stakeholders and contributing to the continuous improvement of reporting metrics and mechanisms
- Coaching and mentoring more junior PMs
- Identifying, managing and reporting on risks
- Ideally 5+ years of experience managing complex projects with multiple work streams
- Experience in the implementation of CRM (ideally MS Dynamics), SharePoint and EDRMS applications
- Experience preparing business cases and providing support to key stakeholders in undertaking option analysis
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills and first-class critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Well developed planning and organisation skills, along with strong self-management capability
- Experience using MS Office and MS Project
- Financial services and/or public sector knowledge desirable
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- An innovative and inspiring environment where you'll be valued
- Mix of work from home and work from office
- Plenty of learning and development opportunities
- Wellbeing programme
- Great benefits including additional annual leave and sick leave allowance
Apply online or contact Lisa Cooley for more details on or 021 029 81422