A well-known enterprise in the healthcare sector, offering a collaborative and supportive environment. They are committed to their people and customers and aim to create an environment in which people are proud to work. Employees here value being part of an organisation that makes a true difference to their communities and enjoy challenge and autonomy in their roles.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Within this role you will be responsible for providing first-class project related support services across a number of critical projects. You will support the programme coordinator in the planning, prioritisation, scheduling and resourcing for the programme, as well as looking after some small projects of your own.
These will include, but will not be limited to:
- Booking / rescheduling meetings via Outlook – managing very busy diaries
- Meeting secretariat for (technical) Working Group meetings: schedule meetings, distribute presentation packs, manage technicalities of conference calls, take minutes / actions, distribute minutes, chase for action updates
- Raise requisitions, receipt against and manage purchase orders on Oracle Finance
- Administration for and orientation of new starters to Programme team
- Ownership / administration of MS Teams ‘teams’ sites
- Ad hoc administration
- Ad hoc support to Programme Manager, Programme Coordinator and the wider team
- Previous experience in a Project Coordination role
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient user of MS Office applications – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Office 365 environment preferred
- Familiarity with sharing files within an MS Teams environment
- Basic experience of Oracle Finance: requisition / Purchase Order administration desirable
We are looking for someone to start ASAP so please don't delay in applying.