ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A world-recognised technology brand that provides innovative solutions that help businesses in New Zealand maximise business efficiency. They have an excellent team culture that are supportive, collaborative and enjoy socialising together.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company with great people and a high-trust culture. You'll be responsible for working closely with project managers to coordinate work streams and manage project activity through reporting and tracking.
The role is an inital 6-month maternity cover with the opportunity to potentially be extended or go perm for the right person.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Coordinate status reports and assist in preparation of program reporting schedules (risk, issue, decision, communication)
- Work closely with the PMO to ensure project tools are all up-to-date
- Attend meetings and manage the minutes with follow-up actions
- Cross-collaborate with all employees managed in the project
- Manage working hours and expenditures
- Maintain and produce project documentation and reports
- Have previous experience in project coordination (ideally 1 - 2 years)
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to details
Please apply online or contact Louise Paulin for more details on or 027 274 3203