A well-known enterprise in the healthcare sector offering a collaborative and supportive environment. They are committed to their people and customers and aim to create an environment in which people are proud to work. People here value being part of an organisation that makes a true difference to their communities and enjoy challenge and autonomy in their roles.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Within this role, you will work on large programmes of work that will call upon your facilities/construction and IT projects experience.
We are seeking someone who has a sound working knowledge of portfolio, programme and project management and experience in business process change. You will have strong leadership skills, a solid understanding of governance processes and budget management covering portfolios in excess of $10-20m. In addition, you will need:
- Experience in delivery of building communications infrastructure systems and systems for medium and large scale building design and construction projects
- Experience translating building functional requirements to a building design and construction plan
- Experience preparing building project proposals and Statement of Works and the management of scope and variations
- Experience in adherence to building regulations and certification
- Experience in all aspects of H&S requirements
Please apply online or contact Lisa Cooley for more details on 021 029 81422 or firstname.lastname@example.org