An exciting SaaS company with nearly 50,000 customers worldwide, and who are truly global leaders in their space. In 2020 they focused heavily on ensuring no one in the business lost their jobs, as well as helping their customers to survive. Needless to say, this is a great place to work and now is an awesome time to join as they scale up for 2021.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Product Owner, you will deeply understand the needs of this company’s customers and their industry and how the projects and features you are responsible for solve their problems. You will work closely with designers, developers, testers and product marketers throughout the life cycle of a project, driving the initiative from inception through to release, leading the translation of customer benefits into technical requirements, and keeping the team focused on successful delivery.
You will help this organisation achieve its goals by:
- Helping ensure that they are heading towards goals by prioritising work that will help get them there.
- Helping ensure they prioritise items that ensure they are first to market and best in market with solutions that serve their industry
- A high level of empathy for customers, you will be able to deeply understand their users, their environment, the issues they face, and how you can help them be more successful
- Several years of proven experience using Agile methodologies to deliver software in a comparable product role
- Experience driving product decisions
- First-class communication skills
- Excellent relationship building and management skills and the ability to bring multiple teams together to ensure great outcomes
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work from home, or the office, or both. Must live in Auckland, Wellington or Dunedin
- You'll be provided with all the equipment you need for a great home office
- Wellness and professional development benefit with annual budgets to help you master your wellbeing and growth
- The chance to work with super talented and passionate people in a market-leading organisation
Please apply online or contact Claire Lowe on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 206 5083