Our client is a start-up FinTech company who is backed by some of the very best in NZ and Silicon Valley. They are new to the market and have had extremely impressive growth so far. It's a very exciting time to join, and be part of the founding difference, make and impact and work on projects that are hands on and career defining.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is core to centre of the business as you will be heavily involved in defining their messaging and how they communicate with their customers. You'll be involved in deeply understanding the customer, their needs and conducting interviews, surveys, focus groups to help improve the product offering.
This role suits someone who has sat in a role where the customer has been integral to their communication and marketing tactics. As it's a newly created role you'll be defining the strategy as well as being part of the start-up journey of building new and exciting software. They don't have a huge sales team currently so the product marketing strategy will play a huge part in how the company scales the business. You'll be involved in marketing within NZ and as the company grows this will be focused heavily on new markets.
- You'll own the messaging and positioning for the FinTech start-up and define their value proposition as well as the language they use in materials and online.
- Define the customer and have a deep understanding of who the customer is (personas, segmentation, competitive offerings etc).
- Manage communication of product launches and new features. You'd work with the sales team to write material required.
- Partner with the product team, design team and development team.
- Work with sales and customer success go-to-market teams.
- Ultimately grow the product marketing function of the business.
- Experience in a similar role within a SaaS start-up
- Experience with B2B SaaS products.
- Looking for a challenge to build the strategy from scratch
- Experience being the voice of the customer and being customer led
- Excellent communication skills
- City fringe location
- Supportive leadership team
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive salary (shares offered)
Please apply online, or for more information contact Louise on 0272743203 or firstname.lastname@example.org