ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Product Manager, you will work collaboratively with the team to deliver first-class software solutions. This is a B2B Product led role with the purpose of improving cashflow for businesses and solve real problems for their customers.
As a Product Manager you will be working closely with The Founder, Head of Design and the CTO to ensure new features, enhancements and fixes are rolled to production regularly and with as few bugs/issues as possible.
Customer experience and understanding the customer will also be at the core of what you do. You will have the ability to analyse, evaluate and understand complex problems and have the ability to deliver the best possible outcomes.
You'll work across all their products and be part of new solution design.
- In partnership with the team you will have an external focus and understand the needs and problems of the customer.
- You will bring new ideas to the products and the customer experience
- Deliver value through defining, driving and executing the product roadmap and the vision of the company.
- You'll also be comfortable taking on projects and running with them in fast moving environment.
- You'll understand UX, technical and the customer and how they all interlink.
- Have a passion for the FinTech industry and understand the industry.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders.
- You'll have a deep understanding of product management and be looking for a role you can put your mark on and an opportunity that will be career defining.
- Proven experience working on strategic priorities and helping articulate this to all key stakeholders.
- Have worked in a B2B product led role previously.
- A good track record having to articulate customer needs and connecting teams closer with their customers.
- Great communication skills.
- Enjoy bringing fresh ideas to projects
- City fringe location
- Supportive leadership team
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive salary (shares offered)
Please apply online, or for more information contact Louise on 0272743203 or lpaulin@brightspark.