A world-class, award-winning financial services company in growth mode. They have a strong set of values that are central to their culture and how they interact with clients and the community. Not only will you work in a great environment with fabulous colleagues, but this organisation offers an exceptional salary and benefits package.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This brand new role plays a key part within the Product & Operations team. This team is responsible for building a centre of excellence in operational processes to serve their clients and for the design, development and maintenance of products and solutions that help their clients meet their financial goals and aspirations.
We are seeking a developer keen to move more towards DevOps to assist the project and support teams with ongoing system development. These include the client portal on web and mobile, integration with backend systems via APIs, CRM databases and data warehouses.
- Developing and/or enhancing web, portal or mobile applications
- Developing and/or enhancing integration systems
- Operations support
- Possible involvement with UAT testing of various systems
- Involvement with the wider business to understand processes and intended outcomes
Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Working closely with external service providers to ensure smooth integration of systems
- Experience with C#, VB.NET and Python
- Experience with APIs, both how to create and utilise
- A solid understanding of data structures and ETL processes
- A very good understanding of SQL databases
- Able to consider and accommodate security and authentication requirements of systems
- Strong documentation skills
- Work for an award-winning company with a great working environment
- Make your mark in a brand new role
- Health insurance cover for you and your immediate family
- Life, trauma and income protection insurance cover
- Lots of wellbeing benefits including eye examinations, mole mapping, flu jabs and more
- Study and professional development programme
- Travel insurance for you and your family
Please apply online, or for more information contact Lisa Cooley on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 029 81422.