Work for a success story tech company that has scaled their product on the global stage and are leaders in their field.
There is a lot of talk around the success of the company and the exciting challenges and projects they face and work on.
They pride themselves on their innovation and their team culture.
They have a great work environment and have some of the best in the industry working for them.
Their head office is based on the North Shore and they have flexible working.
There is the opportunity for this role to be remote for the right person.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Software Developer to join their development team on a contract basis, or permanent. Both options are available. You'll be involved with constructing software using loose coupling high cohesion, through APIs, streams, queues. You'll be involved with designing Web API and RESTful APIs for integration with other services. You will also be designing and developing backend solutions using AWS services.
You'll be working with a team that is 70+ talented professionals with operations spanning New Zealand, Australia and Singapore. They are looking for highly skilled, motivated, and resourceful people to join our journey.
You will be working on ground breaking solutions within the Blockchain space based on the latest technologies.
- Designing and development of complex solutions using recognised methodologies and patterns.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of OWASP practices.
- Creating servers and databases.
- Familiar with Serverless on AWS.
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS RDS).
- Experience using NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Elastic Search)
- Worked in an Agile Scrum development environment
- Experience working within a CI environment.
If you'd like to find out more about the role please contact Claire Lowe at email@example.com or please apply and we will be in touch.