Our client has been delivering club management software from in Tauranga for over 5 years. They have a global presence and have some exciting changes and opportunities within the company as they grow. They partner with their customers to build solutions that simplify complex and time consuming problems.
ABOUT THE PEOPLE:
People are the centre of their company. They chose to base their operations in Tauranga because of the incredible lifestyle the Bay of Plenty can offer – sun, surf and software. You'll be part of an experienced, motivated team of talented people. You will swap ideas and knowledge, and they will work with you on a career development plan.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an exciting opportunity to join as the first Marketing Specialist and play a critical role in their growth journey. You’ll work closely with the CEO to define the brand strategy and work closely on implementing key marketing and content campaigns.
You'll be involved in helping develop and delivering long-term commercial strategies. You will support building their go-to market strategy alongside general product marketing efforts. You'll understand performance marketing, measurement of their sales funnel, broader marketing analytics and help build our reporting out too.
You'll work closely with the product, development and sales teams.
- Identify, develop and drive long-term strategies that will deliver sustained growth, and scale with the company.
- Work with CEO to define and plan the marketing strategy in accordance to targets and budget.
- Define compelling product messaging for the companies’ products.
- Analyse and report on customer needs and effectively build communication channels to engage with them.
- Identify, develop and execute marketing campaigns to support the sales and marketing teams to deliver against revenue targets.
- Monitor campaigns and provide analysis and reporting.
- Provide advice and frameworks to the senior leadership team that will improve marketing performance and drive new go-to-market and marketing strategies.
- Manage content platforms and campaigns to targeted audiences.
- Develop and deliver a simple analytics framework that allows leadership to understand key trends, headwinds and tailwinds while guiding key decisions in new markets.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing or a similar field
- Delivering high value B2B marketing campaigns
- Experience in a B2B software environment delivering product marketing strategies is preferred
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Looking to work and be part of a high-growth company
- Passionate about making an impact to community sport
- Excited about the opportunity to learn about, and aid in developing leading software technology