Our client is leading Australasian company with a strong presence in New Zealand. They are a large education group that have multiple providers that sit underneath them. They empower the people of tomorrow to unlock their true potential and have a proven track record of delivering quality education and supporting the future generations of New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who wants to work with a fun and creative team while delivering impactful campaigns. You'll be well supported and reporting into a Marketing Manager who is inspiring and motivating.
In this role you'll be working closely with the Marketing Manager to deliver campaigns for your providers. These will be across digital, traditional and also out of home. Not only will you be delivering the campaigns but you'll also be reporting on them too.
This is a great role for someone who has a passion for campaign and marketing management.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the brand strategies for each provider.
- Work closely with agencies for campaign execution and briefing.
- Participate in agency briefing meetings
- Develop campaign timelines, socialise them and keep them updated to ensure campaigns run to agreed timeframes.
- Liaise with the Marketing Automation Specialist and Web Optimisation Specialist for campaign-specific eDMs and landing pages
- Assist with the delivery of creative assets for campaigns.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Build an effective relationship with our media partner to ensure seamless project delivery and cross business learnings.
- 2-3 years experience in a marketing, campaign management or digital marketing role.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Experience with research using data analytics software.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Looking to be apart of a team that has a great culture.