This is your chance to join a global design agency that is doing some really great work. Their clients include some of the biggest organizations in New Zealand, and you will have the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders within them to design smart solutions.
The agency itself has a team of great designers, developers, and project managers. Everyone is passionate about the work that they do, and all get along really well as a team. An agency that truly values work-life balance.
The office is located in Auckland CBD, and there are some WFH days.
A little bit about the role:
- You will be introduced to clients and will be working on projects alongside the design team
- User research, workshops, creating user stories and personas
- An opportunity to work with a mix of clients, some large enterprise-sized clients and some medium-sized clients. There will be lots of training on the job and you will be working alongside an awesome Design and Development team
Who are you?
- You will have a relevant degree in UX Design
- You will have 2- 4 years of experience working with UX/ UI Design
- You will be passionate about the end user and will be a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will have a portfolio ready to go to showcase some work you are proud of and some things you have learnt in your career so far
Sound like you? Apply today, or if you have any questions, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0272150562