A well-funded SaaS startup, creating disruptive tech. They have gone from strength to strength in the few years since they launched. Their product and customer base is growing rapidly, and as these grow, so does their roadmap. This business look to gain a competitive advantage by adopting new, often bleeding edge platforms and frameworks, so you'll need a passion for learning new tech here.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Software Engineer here you will be part of the core team, working to maintain and extend their platform, writing and extending APIs and back-end services that their front-end applications consume.
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE?
- Writing quality code, usually in TypeScript or ES6/NodeJS
- Helping out with front-end development
- Designing and implementing new features. This could include database schema, API contracts, integrations with Twilio or Stripe, or codebase architecture
- Deploying your code to production - sometimes via the automated build pipelines that you'll also help to maintain
- Keeping an eye on the production logs, flagging errors, and fixing them if you can
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer
- TypeScript experience desirable
- Previous experience in a SaaS product environment essential
- Experience with AWS preferred
- A passion for learning new technologies
- High standards, but no ego
- Work in a brand new office with all the cool tech
- Work with super talented colleagues
- Work with awesome tech
Please apply online or contact Claire Lowe for more details on or 021 206 5083
Due to current NZ border restrictions, you must be based in New Zealand to be considered for this role