A well-funded software company, operating in a very cool sector. They are going from strength to strength and have expanded globally, with some high profile clients in their field. They have a talented team of developers working remotely in NZ (but you'll still get together for fun team events), as well as around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Within this role, you will be responsible for the high-quality development of applications. Extending the existing solutions and supporting products for clients and internal stakeholders. You will work with the Account Management and Support teams to ensure the highest levels of development solutions.
This business is looking for someone who is passionate about technology and has proven problem-solving skills. In addition, you'll need to bring some pretty awesome technical skills and experience to the table including:
- Previous development experience ideally working with web-based products
- Excellent organisational, multi-tasking, and prioritisation skills.
- Java 8+
- Web interface technologies like REST, OAuth2, SAML, XML, JSON, XPath
- MySQL, PostgreSQL and object relational mapping tools like Hibernate
- Linux, Tomcat, and the Google Cloud Platform
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Remote work, but regular paid trips for fun team activities
- Great team culture
- Lots of autonomy, no micromanagement here
- Grow with the business
Apply online or contact Claire Lowe for more details on or 021 206 5083