Our client is a leading FinTech with offices in Auckland, Sydney and London.
They are an innovative, fully integrated platform designed with simplicity at its core and partner with brands and companies in the retail and ecommerce sector. You'll be working in a great office space working with like-minded people.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an exciting role for someone who wants to work for a dynamic company at the forefront of FinTech, working with passionate people and support on their systems and security requirements. You'll enjoy working in a fast-pace environment and interact well with people.
In this role you will be responsible for users’ day to day needs and computer issues. A day in the life involves assisting in the rollout of Informations Systems globally, day to day internal IT operations, supporting users, making sure systems and hardware is aligned with security requirements and
helping to oversee and improve our security posture.
- 3+ years experience working as Systems Engineer or Systems Administrator is required
- Have demonstrated strong generalist knowledge of IT
- Cloud software management experience is essential! You’ll have the opportunity to work on many
- different cloud based applications
- Strong understanding of Mac OS and Microsoft Windows environments
- Experience with Google Workspace, MDM solutions, OKTA, Zoom, Slack technologies
- Experience supporting users, equipment and systems administration
- Working understanding and knowledge of Security requirements
- You’re resilient, positive self motivated and driven by challenges
If you're interested in finding out more, please apply or contact Claire Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org