ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A well-known enterprise that undertakes meaningful work to improve the wellbeing of people in the community. This company embraces diversity and offers interesting and challenging work in a supportive working environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Change & Release Manager, the purpose of this role is to support the Service Management framework which provides best practice for aligning IT with business needs for this large, complex organisation, to ensure that a fit for purpose state is maintained at the desired and agreed levels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Change Co-ordination
- Release Co-ordination
- Process liaison and process audit
- Problem Co-ordination
Due to the huge number of in-flight projects within this organisation, there will never be a dull moment as you move all the new products into production.
- 2+ years' experience in an ITIL process environment working with large and diverse teams
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC process
- 2+ years' experience in the management of Change or Release Management processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with a high level of resilience
- Strong customer focus and drive for results
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Inclusive and supportive working environment
- Undertake meaningful work that improves lives
- Stable industry
- Busy and varied role and career progression opportunities
Please apply online or contact Lisa Cooley on 021 029 81422 or